Signia Pure Charge&Go X : Key Features
- With the Signia Pure Charge&Go X, you’ll be wearing one of the most advanced hearing aids available today that includes these key features:
- Signia Xperience, the first hearing aid platform with acoustic-motion sensors to enable the best hearing possible while the wearer is in movement
- Own Voice Processing (OVP) for the most natural overall experience by processing the wearer’s own voice
- Dynamic Soundscape Processing (DSP) to deliver natural sound and speech understanding in any situation while the wearer is in motion
- Bluetooth Connectivity to connect to your smartphone or TV
- IP-68 rated making it resistant to moisture, sweat, dust, and dirt
- Rechargeable lithium-ion power cell with inductive charger for longer life and easy charging
Is the Signia Pure Charge&Go X For Me?
Wondering if the Signia Pure Charge&Go X is suitable for you or your loved one? Here are some frequently asked questions that may help.
Q: For what level of hearing loss is the Pure Charge&Go most effective?
A: The Pure Charge&Go was designed to work for all levels of hearing loss including mild, moderate, severe or profound.
Q: How do the Acoustic-Motion Sensors really work?
A: Acoustic-Motion Sensors process environmental sounds to process the microphone input as soon as it detects that the wearer is speaking and uses a system classification to determine what features (such as noise reduction and directional microphones) are used to provide the best hearing for the given acoustic situation.
Q: How does Pure Charge&Go provide more natural hearing compared to other hearing aids?
A: The key is Signia’s OVP technology. It provides the wearer with the most natural sound of their own voice while ensuring optimal hearing for all other sounds.
Q: How long do I need to charge the Pure Charge&Go each day?
A: A full full charge only takes 3-4 hours. If you need to charge them quickly, a 30-minute charge provides up to 6 hours of usage.